I have a hilarious story to share!
HHAHAHHAHHA!
HAHAHAHAHAH!
HAHAHA...
*pants*
jia wei,valerie & I were heading back home after dinner(or supper?)
we were walking after alighting from the bus-stop.
chit-chatting all the way.
lalala~
THEN!
of course something happened luh.HAHAH!
ten-ten-ten-teN~
ten-ten-ten-teN~
ten-ten-ten-ten-ten-ten-ten-ten-ten-ten-ten~~
HEHEH!I'm just trying to create some suspense. x)
As we turned around the corner,
I saw shanel lying on the floor.
*mistake*
sorry sorry!I think there's a problem with my eyes.
btw,the person wasn't SHANEL.
my bad my bad!I shall re-write then(;
*As we turned around the corner,
I saw a BANGLAH lying on the floor.*
HEHEHE! ;p
I suppose jia wei didn't notice that,
since her back was facing the BANGLAH.
so i wanted to scare her.
HAHAHAH!
so the plot goes...
I walked nearer to jia wei,
so to avoid knocking me,
she would walk nearer to the left(which was where the blacky was).
& that was indeed what she did.
btw,the blacky placed his shoes in front of his body. =.=
JUST ONE STEP AWAY MAN!
& she missed it,
haiz!
thanks to valerie for informing her. =.=
anyway~
HAHAHAHAHAH!
jia wei was frightened by the black shoes & thought that it was a cat.
jia wei:"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" *screams at the top of her voice*
banglah:"wtf are you all doing?NA BEI,CHEE BYE!"
HAHAHAHAHAH! ^-^
No comments:
Post a Comment