`6am
shanel came over my house to fetch me and joey,
then headed over to lily's house to settle the bbq stuff.
;D
`2pm
we took a van towards pasir ris,
many complained..
=.=
started the bbq around 5 +.
and I got lots of presents,
HAHAHAH! x)
MORE TO COME, MORE TO COME!
sorry to shanel;
FOR ATTACKING YOUR BOBO! ;p
Benjamin and Hund must have had wished that they were me,
since they didn't like her ALOT!
AND LYDIA WAS VERY GROSSSSSS~
i meant the disgusting things she puked out.
*vomit*
she shouldn't have drunk the vodka babe.
=.=''
& jiawei was a CRYBABY!
HAHHAAH!
btw,I didn't realised until joey mentioned about it,
that was the 1st time I saw her liddat(probably everyone else too).
really very different from what she usually portrait herself as.
quite gay lo~ =.=
since she usually 'bo chap bo chap' one.
well,at that moment.
I had a very strange feeling..
that; everything between us was gonna change.
and it DID.
her attitude took for a 180 degrees change.
she became VERY kinddddd~
*even though it was a good thing, you know* O.O
everything seems weird.
- no more guai lan-ing.
- no more scolding.
- no more shouting.
- no more fighting.
WAIT!
now I think i'm the one that's weird lo.
=.=''''''''''''''
Well..
sorry arh crybaby
*End of Day 1*
tomorrow then continue.
i've got assignment tomorrow afternoon. ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment