Today was my 1st day of school,
& I WAS SO LONELYYYYYYY~
T.T
Bet all the loners in the class felt the same way as I do!
if not why was the class so quiet?
only the students who were having their 2nd term,
made a nuisance of themselves lo.
NOISY LIKE FCUK!
Can't they spare a thought for us, GUAI KIAS!?
;D
HENG i got to know 2 guys before school ended.
HEHEH!
so tomorrow onwards won't be so lonely,
can at least chit-chat abit.
even though they're OLDER than me...
=.=
I'm glad that i 主动 talk to people first today,
if not sure won't even 交到 any friends.
SO TOMORROW I MUST BE MORE 主动!
;O
btw, i learned a EXCELLENT TACTIC on how to make friends!
HAHAHAH! xD
"EXCUSE ME,CAN I HAVE YOUR HANDPHONE NUMBER?
NEXT TIME IF ANY OF US PON SCHOOL THEN WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER MARK ATTENDENCE MA."
isn't this tactic great?(;
No comments:
Post a Comment