she suggested that we eat 'rajah inn' this afternoon.
and just a few minutes ago,
THE DIGESTED FOOD TOOK EFFECT!
bloody shit!
make me squat until my leg so 'sour'.
thank god it wasn't very LONG.
=.=
[Chorus]
Said excuse me a little mama if i may
take this part, and send it your way
And if you don't like that just send it right back
But i just gotta say
I wanna be on you (On you)
I wanna be on you (On you)
I wanna be on you (On you)
I wanna be on you (On you)
Said excuse me a little mama if i may
take this part, and send it your way
And if you don't like that just send it right back
But i just gotta say
I wanna be on you (On you)
I wanna be on you (On you)
I wanna be on you (On you)
I wanna be on you (On you)
[Outro]
Said that i wanna be on you (Be on you)
*woots! ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment