June 7, 2011

It felt like an adrenaline rush, the problem was that, it turned out to be nothing at all

I received a call from a company today, it was one which I applied for.
They told me that they found me suitable for the job and would like me to go down for an interview.
"Dreamworks Advertising".
http://www.dreamworks-group.com.sg/

I was delighted!
First of all, I wanted an advertising job. And they are giving me an opportunity!
You'll never imagine the excitement I felt, seriously.
*Heartbeat X 1,000,000*

The next thing happened a couple of hours later.
I received another call from another company and wanted me down for an interview.
This time, "ASG Acquisition"
I headed down to the office at 2pm.
They gave me a short 'interview' and told me to come back tomorrow for an 'orientation' to better understand each candidate.
During that interview, I saw a few people watching a clip in the hallway, something like a motivation talk or something. I didn't bothered much about it that time.

So now, I have two interview tomorrow.
11am - Dreamworks Advertising
1.30pm -ASG Acquisition


So now, I have two interview tomorrow.
11am - Dreamworks Advertising
1.30pm -ASG Acquisition
no more.

Apparently, both of these companies are under a group named: APPCO
An mlm(multi-level marketing) company, commission based.
And they used "Sales management trainee" and "Event and Sales management trainee" to invite people down for interviews. 
Your real job scope? Selling mio tv door-to-door or, Asking for donations.

Read the below for more information:

Beware of these companies!


*Sadness X 1,000,000* :(

No comments:

Post a Comment