July 2, 2012

Baby Audi's Dent ;(

Just the first week after getting my Audi and I hit the back of it against the wall ;(
Although it's just a small dent, it's really sad and disappointing to me. I MEAN IT'S A NEW CAR!
I got really moody and it's really weird. I mean I don't really get into a sad mood often but now because I've got an expensive car, I tend to give a damn about every small little thing.

I decided to sort of pamper it by giving it a wash and fcuk!
I hit the front of my car in the washing bay. -.-_l_
Totally fcuked up day.

While washing my car, i really thought about life with it.
When people are envious about your life, owning some money and other stuff. Making you think about appreciating what you have.
They never understand how they should appreciate what they don't have.
Because they never own it, they will not have to worry about the day they gonna lose it.

C'mon guys, owning a car is heavy! Think about the loan, petrol, tax and stuff. These stuff makes me stress because I just wanna live a carefree life. I don't wanna burden myself with debts.
My god, if i could rewind time, I would have stop my Daddy from buying a car, or at least an expensive one ;/

No comments:

Post a Comment