ok, i scratched my Audi again just now. -.-
really sian but not as sad as the first time, i guess I'm starting to get immune to it.
which is a good thing?
11 days since i received my first car and i scratched it thrice, (backside, front number plate, right side and right back tyre).
wtf, this is really straining me mentally and emotionally dude.
haiz, nevertheless i shall keep my tradition of washing my Audi after each scratch.
WASHING IT TOMORROW!
was trying to put the blame on my Dad for those scratches as he was the one who chose this large size, but after Michelle told me to stop parking in multi-storey carpark, i think it's the carpark's problem.
maybe my Audi's 八字 really 不合 with my house's carpark.
really feel like repairing all those damages, but once again, i think I'm gonna waste alot of money since I'm gonna scratch somewhere someday, again.


No comments:
Post a Comment