Accompanied valerie the whole day.
she went to jiawei's mother shop to
cut 1/2 cm of her hair only.
waste of money lo.
don't even know why she cut.
=.=
Went to plaza sing,
where she bought HALF a couple ring.
WORST OF ALL!
SHE COULDN'T EVEN AFFORD A DIAMOND!
*tsk tsk tsk!
no money still wanna buy ring.
She was like a chatterbug lo!
TALK TALK TALK TALK TALK
TALK NON-STOP! ;O
my mouth was thirsty from all the talkings,
so i shut up when i was walking.
& that bamboo was STILL talking non-stop man!
when i didn't reply her...
she K-ed my arm & said:
"Did you hear what I was saying?"
Man doesn't she get tired? =.=''
okok,i shall end here.
For photos of me,
please visit:
http://www.valerieeeeeee.blogspot.com/
For photos of valerie,
please visit:
http://www.earthcare.com.au/bamboo.htm
HEHEHE! ;p
& valerie's such an asshole.
look what she said:
valerieee. says:
TAM SUYI!
YOU STUPID FUCKER!
I HOPE LILY ISNT GOING TO COME BACK!
IF SHE IS COMING BACK,
I`M HOPING THAT SHE`LL DITCH YOU,
SUCH AS ASSHOLE.
I seriously hope she gets her RETRIBUTION.
;D
& if any of these comes true.
I'll seriously FUCK you upside down!
>=D
No comments:
Post a Comment