haiz~
she'll be in thailand for 5 weeks.
thanks to Tracy who kept reminding me. =.=
btw,the food in the terminal was HORRIBLE!
*yucks!
I forced myself to eat the curry rendang.
you see,it cost $6.80 for that piece of shit.
finally,it was time for lily to depart.
i really can't bear to let her go,
felt like crying at that time.
BUT I DIDN'T!
I'M MAN OK! ;O
ALL BECAUSE OF LILY'S FATHER LUH!
KEEP PUSHING HER TO GO BACK THAILAND.
HUMPH!
>=(
after that went gym with shanel & jiawei.
trained for around 2 hrs.
& heading to redhill mrt to get my DONALD DUCK!
HAHAHAHH!
damn CUTE right?the one holding the fan! ^-^
received an e-mail from lily,she sent at 3+pm.
However,i opened it only at night.
From: prawny_prawn@hotmail.com
To: zade158@hotmail.com
Subject: =)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 23:37:25 +0800
HELLO BB~~
I miss you a lot >.<
Today seems special...
you see;
USUALLY I'll be webcam-ing with LILY...
USUALLY I'll be talking on the phone with LILY...
USUALLY I'll be very tired & said I'm gonna hang up already...
USUALLY I'll be saying 'goodnight' to LILY...
USUALLY she'll say 'goodnight' back to me...
USUALLY everything seems very usual to me...
HOWEVER,today doesn't feel the same way.
everything that's usual will never happen today...
Probably because I'm taking everything for granted,
& now it's time for me to learn and treasure every second of everything that happens.
='(
No comments:
Post a Comment