March 15, 2011

The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Side

Today is my second day of work in SIM.
And it is, boring!
Maybe because I know no one here, and the problem is that what topics am I supposed to talk to them about?
If it is in an IT fair, my standard first question will be: "eh, what's your pay?" And this, will lead to a long talk.
Now, here, so sad ._.

Admin is like doing the same thing over and over again, though, it is very easy. No complaints on that one. And though it is boring, it'll certainly look nice on my resume. But I'm not going to work as an admin anymore, man.

When I was studying, I felt like going to work.
In my previous post, I said that I regretted not going to poly.
Well, maybe, I would have regretted if I got into it?
As the title says:
The Grass will Always be Greener on the Other Side,
知足常乐(;

No comments:

Post a Comment