Four more days to my birthday.
I'm planning it.
After a few moments on my birthday facebook event page,
I was bored.
I decided to go and view my past events.
As I came upon my last year's birthday event,
a mixed emotion of anger and sadness gushed up.
Nevertheless,
I pushed it down and entered that page.
The first look on that page,
I felt as if there were endless punches coming right onto my face.
Carefully,
I looked through the wall posts, friends attending, friends who might be attending, and friends who declined.
I have no idea why,
after going through that event,
my heart sank.
A wave of despair swept through my chest, leaving me stunned and without voice. I felt my hopes drop like a stone to the bottom of my soul, heavy and broken from the place where they fell.
I begin to worry about my upcoming birthday..
No comments:
Post a Comment