September 12, 2011

A long over-dued decision

One of the weirdest decision that I have finally made today, to retake my O levels. Actually it wasn't really weird, it just took me a longgg time to finally decide on it. Let's just say that I have grown up and understood the importance of results.

My initial plan was to go over to Australia to finish my degree as I really hate studying here. There is no campus life! God dammit! I really want to enjoy school like a student and here(sma) sucksss. However, after a talk with my dad. He convinced me to tidy up my result slip first, and I was supposed to convince him to allow me to study aboard. -.-

职场资产: an asset which is measured by your interpersonal relationships and not by your academic results.
But it's your academic results thats gonna bring your there.

Somehow, I just think that my road has been lighted up and clearer. sometimes, we just gotta listen to other's advices. A big thank you to my 爱讲大道理 daddy! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment