April 17, 2012

Small Touching Moment

was having dinner with my friend, Mizen at Nando's just now.

we decided to have a bet and the loser will have to treat the winner - a cup of milk tea.
as a competitive person, I'm serious with every bet and I became excited and talked about many methods(cheating) of winning this bet. heheh! xD
even though this is a small little bet, i got really excited and really wanted to win a free milk tea from her!

after saying those methods, she said "aiya, nevermind luh. I'll treat you"
I was like "huh? why?"
Mizen: "cause you're going back to singapore after this semester and I'll be going back to Malaysia, who knows when we're going to meet again"


Fuck, ninjas peeling onions nearby.
Isn't it amazing how some people can just say a small little thing and your attitude can take a 180 degree change, swear I was touched

i wanted to treat her the milk tea instead! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment